You are interested in purchasing a painting from my studio
First of all, thank you. I am honored that you are considering purchasing one of my paintings for your collection or project installation. I look forward to working with you.
How do you complete a purchase
You can checkout directly from the gallery pages and use a credit card or Paypal account to complete your purchase.
How will your artwork be shipped
Paintings on canvas that have a dimension of 48" x 48" or less will be packaged and shipped directly from my studio via UPS or USPS. Each painting is packaged per the below outline:
- Glassine paper or acid-free archival tissue covers the painted surface
- Painting is then wrapped in poly wrap along with a layer of bubble wrap
- Foam board or two-ply cardboard is secured to each side of the painting on top of the bubble wrap
- Foam board is taped in an H format around the painting and cardboard and corner protectors are added
- Wrapped painting is placed in a cardboard box with bubble wrap or paper added to buffer each edge of the painting
All shipments are insured for the full value of the artwork
If you would like a shipping estimate for a specific piece of artwork or are purchasing multiple paintings for an installation or design project, please send me a note via the contact form and I will be happy to quote you.
Galleries, Art Consultants, Design Professionals
I'm always excited to work with you. Creative collaborations and partnering with professionals in the visual and design communities always inspires such amazing creative momentum in my studio.
If my artwork aesthetic can serve one of your clients or integrate into an upcoming project, please feel free to reach out via the contact form. I would love to get to know you and your artwork needs.
If you are an art gallery or consultant and feel my paintings would be a good fit for your client base and compliment your current artist list, I am open to conversations about representation and building a relationship with you.
If at any time you have a question, request, or would just like to say hello - please don't hesitate to get in touch via the contact form.
- Each original painting is signed and dated on the back.
- A Certificate of Authenticity will be provided for original paintings.
- I use professional grade canvases that are stretched in a “gallery wrap” style, cradled wood panels, or canvas paper.
- The canvas can be hung directly on the wall without any framing.
- For a clean presentation, the canvas edges are painted a crisp white or cradled wood panel sides are left natural unless otherwise noted in the painting description.
- All of the paintings are wired and ready to hang. (If you require the artwork to be hung in an orientation that is different than shown (ex. horizontal vs. vertical), please let me know and I will wire to your specifications.
As an artist, I would never want you to keep a painting that didn't bring you joy every time you looked at it! If you are not completely delighted with the artwork it may be returned within 7 days of delivery.
- The piece must be wrapped, packed, and crated with the original shipping materials and sent back via UPS Ground. It also must be insured for the full value of the artwork.
- Buyer agrees to pay the return shipping and insurance charges. Additionally, the outgoing shipping costs are NOT reimbursable.
- Please note, the artwork must be damage-free and in salable condition upon receipt to receive a refund.
- If you need assistance navigating the return process, I am happy to assist you.
Any Other Questions
I would love to hear from you and happy to answer any questions you might have.
Sometimes it helps to see additional images of the artwork you are interested in. I often take photos in my studio for clients to give another perspective of the colors or interior photos to help them understand the scale.
And, I always love sharing the story behind the work or insight into the creative process. Feel free to ask anything - let me know how I can help you to see and understand the artwork better! :)